Sunday, January 01, 2006

well that was neat

So my wife and I finally stepped into the 21st century and got high speed internet installed from unite wireless. We found them on
google and after a total of 16 hours of highspeed we are very pleased! Of the 16 hours we've had this service I think we've been using it for 11. My wife and I are still trying to puzzle out html, and so far are meeting with marginal success. Still we've decided to try this out if for no other reason that to learn more about the internet (and learn how much we don't know). I'm going to have to learn how to post pictures pretty soon. Mary already knows how but I'd like to learn on my own so it sticks. Today we're thinking of going to my sister in law's house for a Star Wars marathon (my geekiness quivers with anticipation). Anyway, I'm going to dig into the html code for a few hours and then dig into the dishes for an hour or so.

Ok, so all the dishes are done and we are headed to the inlaws for some movie watching fun. When I get time tomorrow I'll post some pics from deer camp and my wife's first buck.

1 Comments:

Blogger snarflemarfle said...

Found ya! And I'm sorry about your toes. Be careful with them...you only have 10!

9:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home