Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Yes, we're still here

We've had alot going on in our lives lately, and apologize for not keeping everybody in the loop.

No, it wasn't hunting.

No, it wasn't marital friction.

No, it wasn't that I had given up and quit.

It was life.

It was the Holidays.

It was spending time playing video games.

It was chores and challenges.

It was loss.

I'm very blessed with my family here at home. I'm blessed with my family outside these four walls as well. My parents and the family I come from, as well as my new family that I joined when I became a husband.

The blessing of my family is experienced everyday, and I want to apologize to all of you for not keep this site as up to date as you'd like, and to thank you all for the support you've shown.

It's a new year here at our home. Mary and I have joined a gym. We're not posting what we started weighing, or any of that stuff.

I'm quitting smoking. I've had some setbacks, but I'm not giving up.

We're planning on doing some home improvement projects this spring and summer, so I hope to have some good (non going to the ER) posts for ya'll later this year. We're getting out of debt, and have plans on leaving Green Acres in a few years.

We're happy, we're healthy, and we're blessed.

Here is our biggest blessing.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for fresh pictures of the cutest baby in the world.
Any guesses who?

8:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home