Friday, March 02, 2007

I'm back

So last weekend's wind storm blew our internet antenae off the house. Let me tell you...

We are addicted to the net.

3 days without email, funny videos, or how to skin a fox from the net makes us crazy. So the technicians came back to stick that sucker...

ON THE FREAKING ROOF! I was at work while this was happening. Had I been here this would have not happened, but what are you going to do?

I'll tell you what I'M going to do. If my roof leaks where they mounted the antenae, I'm going to drive to that tech's house and drill some holes in his roof with a 3 inch hole saw.

So we're back, and we don't have any pictures up. I'd promise to post them soon, but I'd be lieing to you. I've been holding that carrot out for about 2 months now and haven't come through.

Sorry.

I'd give you more details and let you know what is happening with William's room, but I'm dying to get to my next post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home