Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Family!

Weekend update, I finished sealing the grout on the tile and am moving on to Will's room. I doubt like hell it'll be done before the first of the year, but Will can't read a calendar yet so I'm not too worried.





This is my nephew (sister's son, not Mary's sister's son) who told me he didn't want his picture taken. I'm such a nice guy I tricked him into looking at the camera, and now you're on the net. Take that! Uncle Ben Strikes Again!








Is it just me or does William look just a wee bit aprehensive?








My son, my sister, my mom, my grandmother. What an awesome picture.








Me, my son, my sister, my mom, my nephew, AND my grandmother. It just keeps getting better!






I can't express what an awesome day Sunday was. We drove down to S'ville and dined with my mom's family at my Grandmother's home. She lives in an assisted living center and we ate lunch in a private dining room. 2 of my mom's brothers and their wives came down. J and C have been sort of MIA since M and I got married but were in attendance. They lodge sat so mom could attend our wedding and we've just missed them on several occassions since then. T and G are back from the lovely vacation get away that is IRAQ! Welcome home you two, we've missed you! C and M weren't able to attend, but turns out unless we wanted to hang out in the lobby, we were at maximum occupancy for G'mother's apartment We always enjoy visiting with family, and for some reason once you've got your own family, it takes on a whole new meaning.



I'd write more, but William needs to be put back down, and I've got to get ready for work.




P.S. Tryston, you are so getting a Betsie Wetsy for Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home