Monday, December 04, 2006

PICTURES OF MY MEAT

Scroll down to view my meat...




































































PERVERT! VENISON! GEEZE!

Although the look on Mary's face when I told her I was going to post pictures of my meat on my blog was very entertaining.

Ok, the top pic is the meat, uh my meat, from the buck I killed this season. That is 15 packages of steak and 32lbs of ground. You can see, my freezer runneth over. I didn't shoot a deer this weekend, and judging from the condition of my freezer, I'd say that was a good thing.

Tag managed to shoot a VERY nice buck.



My brother in law took this doe. He would have had another but his black powder rifle misfired on him. All in all, it was cold but fun this weekend. I saw one doe, but passed on her. I also saw a skunk just walking down a fence line. That was pretty neat, you don't often see them unless they are being a nuisance in your neighborhood.

Check out the photo page for more pictures of Will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home