Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I think the wind might blow

I just heard my huge heavy industrial trashcans leave the country on the northwest wind. I should be worried but I bet if I wait a little while my neighbor's cans will end up in my driveway.

Yes, Will is still killing slowly. I woke up at 1:30am with my wife crying along with my son. For those of you who don't know, this is bad. I sent her to bed and took Will to the living room. We played roll your eyes (I won, but he's getting good), a little formula, some head rubbing, and I had him calmed down. At this point he decided to load his diaper. Must have been a good one because it woke him up. I changed him and layed him back down. We had a discussion as he lay there staring at the ceiling.

Me: Stop driving your mother nuts.

Will: We're bonding.

Me: No, you are not being the good baby.

Will: How do I do that?

Me: You stop driving your mother nuts!

With that, he turned his head to the side and closed those little eyes. I'm such a great father.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home