Sunday, November 12, 2006

Baby Finger Nails

So William's nails have grown out enough that he's started to scratch his face. I just finished trimming those talons, and let me tell you something. I'd rather work with Michael J. Fox diffusing homemade bombs that do that again. Nails and cuticles that small, paired with clippers that are adult sized, make you scared you're going to cut off the tips of his fingers. Next time I'm just dipping his fingers in liquid rubber to protect that cute face.

Bombsquad out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you want a suggestion, here are two:

1. Don't use clippers. Bite his nails off. I know, sounds gross, but his nails are so thin right now it's pretty easy. That's what I did for several months for X-man.

2. Trim his nails while he's asleep! Less flailing about that way.

Good luck!

8:12 AM

 
Blogger Stubbed My Toe said...

Let the bomb sleep and bite off the detonator... I like it.

Thanks

5:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home