Thursday, November 16, 2006

Somewhere, over the pasture... or across the street

So this morning my trashcans are gone, and the neighbor must have saved his from the windstorm. So its looking like winter has decided to come play. I had to break out my leather coat and bring in the brass monkey. Should be good weather for the lease this weekend. Should the squirrels make a repeat appearance, I don't like their odds of survival.

Will is still kicking my ass. I'm tired, Marys tired, I think even the dogs are tired. The cats aren't, they sleep 16hrs a day. For those of you who haven't found it, I've put links on the sidebar to my son's blog, and my photo page.

So sleepy.

Update, and yes, I am still so sleepy. My huge 96 gallon dumpster on wheels was located in the field across the street lastnight, and brought home. We threw a party and told it we missed it, and to never wander away from home again. It's sibling, the brown Rubbermaid 45 gallon trashcan on wheels is still missing, and feared to be held against it's will. We've issued and Amber alert for this lightweight brown, cylindrical trash receptacle. If you have any information, Police urge you to contact local authorities at once. We've been a bit upset. I leave the porchlight on incase it needs help finding it's way home. With your support, we can get through this together. God Bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home