Sunday, March 02, 2008

Weather


Whether, whether, whether, whether you like it or not.


Weather, weather, weather, weather, is cold warm or hot.


I hate springtime in Texas. Tonight Mary went to bed early, and I stayed up to goof off.


As I'm getting ready to turn everything off, I turn on the TV to set it to our morning news channel.


Suprise! At 11pm the news is on, and its the weather.


Severe weather warning for my county. Tornado warning, and now this HUGE storm front is bearing down on my house.


Mary and William are asleep, and I'm checking to make sure my flashlight is handy, and that the pillows are stacked in the bathroom in case we have to hide in the tub.


Did I mention I hate springtime in Texas?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am proud of you for wanting to keep your family safe. I am not sure, but I think your tub is on an exterior wall, so you might want to get in the hall instead.
Mom

7:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home