Monday, June 19, 2006

Father's Day

Father's Day has taken on a greater significance now that I'm to be a dad. Mary and I went down to Little Lodge and had a great visit with my folks. Dad installed laminate flooring in the big house and it looks great. We ate too much, stayed up too late talking, and had a fantastic time.

While we were gone it rained about 1.5 inches here at our house. Hopefully this will knock down the fire danger. We also have a bag worm infestation that has killed one of our cedar bushes and is working on our other trees and bushes. We are spraying those little boogers tonight, and no quarter will be given.

Speaking of no quarter, I hope nobody was watching the last 3 Maverick games played in Miami. That was ugly. Mary and I have been staying up late and watching the series since game 2. They come home for games 6 and 7, and if they lose one more, Miami will win the championship. Pretty exciting stuff.

I hope to hear back from my electrician this week. Mary and I decided we should try to avoid electrocution and house fires by getting our wiring up to code.

Ok, I'm rambling and this update isn't making too much sense so I'll cut it short.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home