Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The Nemisis has an ally....

So I'm due for an oil change this afternoon and stop by the Wal Mart for an oil change and tire rotation. My wife and I had purchased a lifetime balance and rotation package for our vehicles. I was informed that the company which did the service work at WM was bought by WM and they would no longer honor these packages and that it would be $30 for my rotation and balance. I held back the comment about them rotating something somewhere and asked to speak with the manager. I presented this man with a receipt for my lifetime package, and wanted either a refund or for them to honor the agreement. He said since the company I bought the agreement from was now owned by Wal-Mart that he didn't have to. I said if the company was now owned by Wal-Mart and was not dissolved, then it still existed enough to rotate and balance my tires. He agreed and said this would be the last time. I expressed this would be my last visit to his center.

So now I'm stuck at Wal-Mart for the next two hours waiting for my car to be serviced. Let me tell ya, wandering around Wal-Mart without money sucks.

Wal-Mart managed to detain me until it was too late to apply my new best friend, the "Malathion PLUS". Hopefully its just chocked full of bug killing goodness. Now Wal-Mart and the Bag Worms have joined forces, I am not amused...

Freaking Worms
Freaking Global Retailers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home