Monday, June 19, 2006

Superman

I think we all see ourselves as unique people who can overcome most anything, and if we had a nemisis it'd be someone like Lex Luthor, The Joker, Lord Helmet. Do I get any cool nemisis? NO! I get moths. Thats right I said MOTHS! We have an infestation of what are called bag worms. (This would be my Lex Luthor.) Freaking moth larvae have killed one of my cedar bushes and are now covering my house with their cocoons. I spent this evening running around the house with a Wal-Mart sack pulling the little *&^%*^%# down. I go one circuit of the house, go in, eat dinner, and come back to find just as many on the house as before. I mean I had to have a couple of pounds of the little things.

I have sent a formal declaration of war to the common bag worm. Let him know that I will not adhere to the Geneva Convention. I will use weapons of mass destruction. I will use chemical, biological, nuclear, and if need be my boot to eradicate this invading army of trouble makers. Tomorrow I'm going to my local arms dealer ( Home Depot) and will be returning with enough chemical based insecticide (which is what I intend to commit, a mass insecticide) to make an organic gardner's head explode. I will be bring to bear such favorites as malathion, and if I can find a black market exterminator I'll get some DDT and wipe out all the garden and lawn pests!!! It's war and I have no intention of losing. I didn't start this war, but I'm going to finish it...

Freaking Worms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home