Sunday, June 25, 2006

Weekend Update, with me working my tail off

Well, didn't work my tail off the whole weekend. To tell the truth we didn't do a single productive thing on Saturday. We sat around, watched Discovery Chanel's "Deadliest Catch". Who thought crab fishing could be so entertaining. Later in the day we decided we had to get out of the house so we swung by Lowes and I bought a book on home electric repair. Yeah, it scares me too. Then Mary took me out to eat at On The Border. Good times for Saturday.

Sunday we paid for our play... I mowed, trimmed, raked, bagged, and fertilized the lawn. It actually looks like someone professional did a job. I'm so proud. I also got around to moving all my lawn equipment over to my small shed and put all my long term storage in my big shed. Mary did a ton of laundry and cleaned the whole house. She also got the urge to kill the clutter bug. She tossed a ton of stuff out of the house. Our garbage man is going to hate us in the morning, but thats what we pay him for. All in all I'd call this a productive weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger MJS said...

You did such a good job baby! I'm so proud of you!

11:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home