Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Ok, this won't be fun

So things have slowed down at work, and I'm taking a couple of days off. This means 96 hours of home improvement. To celebrate this hell to be, Mary and I went to Chili's for dinner. Since this remodel has begun, we've had to eat out quite a bit. We enjoy the INFREQUENT dining out experience. Tonight we walk in and Kimberly (our waitress) greets us and says "Welcome back". Great, we are now regulars. I keep this up and I'll have to put that damn pound counter back on the blog.

In other news, deer season is almost upon us and I am stoked to the point where Mary has threatened to bitch slap me if I don't shut up. Bambi, if you're reading this. Run. Run Far, Run Fast, 'cause come December I'm coming to gitcha!




And for those of you who think I don't believe there is a place for all of God's creatures, you're wrong. Some of them have a place right next to the vegies and biscuit.




Next year, I'm going to catch these tasty little guys...




Oh yeah, Bambi first, Dory and Marlin next. Let the season begin.

2 Comments:

Blogger snarflemarfle said...

You crack me up! I could not imagine why I could see the top of Bambi's head on your blog...then I scrolled.

Try not to have too much fun with your days off!

9:59 AM

 
Blogger Stubbed My Toe said...

Fun, thats uh, humorous. Stay tuned for more "FUN". Shoot me, shoot me now.

9:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home