Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Curious Ben Strikes Again, and again, and again, and...

So I go to the Home Depot with Wife in the Big Yellow Hat, here to be known as WBYH (sounds like a radio station actually) {did you know that radio stations east of the Mississippi River start with a W, and those west of it start with a K} [okay, I'm stalling telling you what a boob I was tonight], and we go to order some new counters. We have a counter along the outside wall, and a bar that parallels the other counter, and butts into the wall. We pick a color, choose an edge, select a bunch of other crap, and the helper draws us a picture of our order. I'm looking down at it, and ask which side is up on the drawing, because I'm concerned the rounded edges will end up agains the straight wall. At this point WBYH smacks me in the arm and says, "Well Honey, you could always just turn it around".

Yeah, I need a minder to keep me in my diaper and keep me from flinging poop. Thank God for Mary.

4 Comments:

Blogger snarflemarfle said...

What's with the big yellow hat?

1:40 PM

 
Blogger Stubbed My Toe said...

I guess you never read Curious George as a child. You poor deprived thing.

7:02 PM

 
Blogger snarflemarfle said...

Oh! I get it now! I thought I missed some little fetish of yours (or hers). But please, don't tell me if it really is.

7:49 PM

 
Blogger Stubbed My Toe said...

No Big Yellow Hat, but there is a nice PVC vinyl skirt that is yellow. Now try to get that image out of your head. goodnight!

10:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home