Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Reasons to Kick Bob Villa in the NUTZ!!!




So this is my industrial floor scraper, razor scraper, paint scraper, and the worlds best gel filled knee pads.









This is my slab, and the crappy linoleum that refuses to go away. I hate this crap.






Seriously, I am soaking this stuff with soapy, hot water and have not had the best of luck relocating it to the dumpster. If I ever find that smug looking bearded a--hole named Bob Villa, I'm going to stick his head in a wood chipper that I bought at Sears and use his "I know everything" carcass to mulch my begonias by God!

4 Comments:

Blogger MJS said...

Honey. . . we don't have begonias.

7:54 AM

 
Blogger Stubbed My Toe said...

We don't have a wood chipper either but I'll buy one and a flat of begonias if Bob Villa crosses my path.

9:37 AM

 
Blogger snarflemarfle said...

Yall crack me up! So, when we're ready to redo the floor in our kitchen (that's some kind of crappy vinyl stuff that's hard as hades to clean) can we call you? =)

10:06 AM

 
Blogger Stubbed My Toe said...

Oh, you can call me. Who knows what I'll call you though.

Seriously, I can talk you through it if you need help.

9:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home