Tuesday, July 11, 2006

My Nephew Is 9!

So this evening I meet my wife in the bustling metropolis that is Lipan. The reason for the season? Read the title of this post! My nephew is having his 9th birthday party. We played basketball in the pool, and I sucked it up pretty good. I've got the coordination of an epileptic ostrich, and the grace of a tree sloth on meth amphetamines. So after getting my ass handed to me we ate some burgers, blew out the candles on the cake, opened presents, and fed the mosquitos. Here is some photographic evidence of the good time that was had by most.



This is Tuffy, she gives us hope that our delinquent dogs can be as cool some day.




Swear to God, I am not pinching a loaf in the pool.





Here is the birthday boy, in all his soggy glory. Go Ty, we gonna party like it yo' birfday, yeah we gonna party like it yo' birfday!




My neices dog trying to drown itself. He's cute, but not so smart.







So anyway, we took some photos, visited with folks, and had a good time. Mary did make fun of me because my huge beach towel looked like a dress on me. She's just jealous 'cause some of us got it, and flaunt it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home