Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Who are the crazies in your neighborhood?

So tonight I step outside with Mary to enjoy the cool air and feed my nicoteine habit. I look down the street to my neighbor's house because she's blaring some loud music out her open front door. Let me tell you about neighbor, and yes this is the one with the mean dog. She's middle aged, white, and dumb as a stone.

She's blaring THE TOADIES and BUTTHOLE SURFERS at obcene volume.
This in itself is pretty strange because she's usually so quiet. The next thing we know she comes staggering out of the house wearing a long t-shirt (and that was probably all, I wasn't going to check) and begins to trim her bushes in the front yard. She's trimming them with her BARE FREAKING HANDS! This is ocurring at 9:30 at night! Then she begins to dance and sway in the yard. I'm pretty sure if this had continued long enough we'd have gotten quite a show.

It took a couple of years, but we got another crazy, loony toon, neighbor who's probably a drunk as well. At least she was entertaining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home