Friday, September 08, 2006

Sorry

Alright, you don't come here for my emotional depth and maudlin thoughts. I blame it on the beer and grout dust that I inhaled while working. Funny thing about grout, its sand and dust that need water to turn into mud. If you inhale grout dust, for some reason you end up with rock lined nasal passages and boogers that require a jack hammer to remove. Always wear a dust mask, cause if not you won't be able to pick your nose anymore, and that'd be sad.

I don't speak Japanese, but I think you'll figure this one out. Let it load and enjoy. And stay away from portable toilets, especially at the beach.

POTTY HUMOR

3 Comments:

Blogger eyeball_715 said...

bwahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

9:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright, you should know that payback is a witch!!! I almost snorted my water all over my computer screen.

9:44 PM

 
Blogger Stubbed My Toe said...

Next up, ROCKET CHAIR!!

10:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home