Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Almost the end

So its almost the end of the month, and no I still haven't got the stuff about New Mexico ready to post. Tell me, do you really want to hear about it or not. If not I'll not bore you, if you do I'll attempt to make it humorous.

In the meantime, I layed some tile tonight with the help of my father in law. I set up my reference lines and then promptly screwed it up. I have a nice crooked tile floor coming in. At this point I don't know if I care that its crooked. I could either rip up the 21 tiles I layed tonight and start over, or just keep going and tell people that they need to see a doctor when they comment on the crooked tiles. Honestly I don't care at this point. This is a starter home, and I've started screwing it up pretty good. The floor is crooked enough that Mary spotted it right away (why she didn't tell me when I was laying the tile is a mystery to me). So its bad enough to be noticed.

On a positive note, I'm headed to the deer lease this weekend and I'm pretty excited about it. I have alot of work to do here and feel guilty about not doing it, but damn I need some time away from all this.

Anyway, let me know about the New Mexico trip. Post a comment and I'll go with the majority.

2 Comments:

Blogger MJS said...

I say just post the pics.

5:48 PM

 
Blogger Stubbed My Toe said...

Alright, one for pics, but honey how can express all the fun we had with just pics?

8:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home