Thursday, September 21, 2006

Alright, I wish I could get Japanese TV


Don't Sleep In Japan - video powered by Metacafe

Wow, I mean you take away a country's ability to wage war, pack way too many people on an earthquake prone island, and make them subject to attacks by giant lizards and robots, and they just turn on each other. The main thrust of the TV programing over there seems to be throw the other guy under the bus. Come to think of it, that might be the next clip I find. Maybe after that they'll substitute a guys sushi with a dog turd. What a mean bunch of people. The always seem to be smiling over here too. Makes me wonder if they are planning to attack again, or just want to hold casting calls stateside for more TV shows.

Sleep well tonight, but only if you don't have a Japanese neighbor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home