Sunday, October 22, 2006

T Minus 21 hours and counting

Dear Lord, we are going to be parents this time tomorrow. The living room is all cleaned up, as is the kitchen. The bedroom and bathroom just need a little cleaning, and a whole lot of stuff is headed back to the storage building. The car is to be washed, the baby seat installed, and the freakout to be commenced.




So lastnight Mary and I went to Montana's for a little meal I like to consider, "THE LAST MEAL WHEN IT WILL JUST BE THE TWO OF US". It was really nice. We had good food, and good conversation. When we got back home Mary was getting a little bit ready to go ahead and have the baby. I call this shot "I'm Miserable".



Well, we are heading to the hospital to check in this evening, and won't be blogging anything for a few days. The next time you hear from me, I'll be a dad. Yeah, it scares me too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah! Mary, you look absolutely adorable!! TC and I went out for our last "just us" meal, too.

Can't wait to hear the good news!

12:23 PM

 
Blogger SarahB said...

Great belly shot Mary!!!

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow!

11:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home